Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Autumn Fields

Just For Fun Design's newest kit is in the store.  It is called Autumn Fields.  This kit has many great elements that can me be used to scrap tons of different Autumn themed pages and others as well.  Check it out in the store.  It is on sale for only $2.00 until October 7th.

There is also a matching paper pack that is on sale for only $1.00.

Check out what my wonderful CT did with this kit.


And finally, some fun freebies for you.
First, some of my wonderful CT created some things for you.  Previews are linked to their blog where you can pick up the freebie.  Be sure to leave some love.



And I have a matching 4x6 journal cards pack that you can pick up on my facebook page under the fan freebie tab.
SORRY DOWNLOAD NO LONGER AVAILABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment