Saturday, February 16, 2013

Take Out

My newest kit has been added to my store at SNP.  It is called Take Out.  This kit is perfect for those pics of eating your favorite fast food or even pics of your little ones playing restaurant.  It is on sale for only $2.50 till February 28th so be sure to stop by and pick it up.  Preview is linked to the store.


Here a few pages created by my creative team.  I know I have said it before, but just have to say it again,  LOVE THEIR WORK!!!





And mine  :)

First layout created using a template from Princess of the Month - Belle templates by Memories by Digital Design and second layout created using a template from Extra Innings templates by Just For Fun Designs.




Also, as a special treat, here is a freebie.  It is a matching alpha.  You can pick it up on my Facebook Fan Page.  Just click on the fan freebie tab.  You must like my page first.
SORRY DOWNLOAD NO LONGER AVAILABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment