Saturday, April 16, 2011

Play Ball

Here is my newest kit called "Play Ball".  That is what we were supposed to be doing today, but my one son's opening day was postponed due to rain.  I have 3 boys who all play baseball and each of their teams are very colorful, which is good for you since I had to add so many different colors to my kit.  The preview only shows some elements in one color, but I created most of them in each color.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the kit.

download "Play Ball" here

After looking at my preview more closely, I noticed there is just about every color except for blue so keep an eye out soon for an add-on with blue for those that may want it.

4 comments:

  1. Perfect timing. I love this. My son is just starting T-Ball. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing your beautiful gift

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on May. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete